PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Weather realated DELAYS!
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2006, 17:32
Smile!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MV and SN I think you may be over reacting a bit?

I do think that the security people from securicor are a bit power crazed at CWL, but who arent. As for the security a BRS I didnt or have ever had the pleasure of using the departures security at BRS, but in arrival a flash of the outside of a passport was 'adeqoute', Now im not saying that that doesnt happen everywhere including CWL, but a bit lax. As for the Information desk officer I would say she was 35-45 and had plastered make-up on her face, yes she was very snooty, one thing I have never recieved from the i desk people at CWL, though Aviance staff do make up for it. What im trying to say is that I had an awful time diverting and things seemed not vey well done at BRS, but if diverting from BRS to CWL I doubt the process would be much better, though You probably would have been at the baggage hall before we even got off the plane at BRS, Though I probably would have not recieved my bags. One reason why i fly from Cardiff is it is closer to my home and i find it quite hard to get to BRS as if i'm flying anywhere I cant get to from CWL, ill go to LGW or from CWL via AMS with KLM.

So which one is best? Its all down to personal opinion and as always some bias, as CWL is closer i always fly from there if i can, no doubt the same as you?

Thank You, Smile!!!