PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMed
Thread: BMed
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2006, 15:57
BMED LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now Thats News !!

Hello There ...
Most of my flights are not full except Amman .It's been a bad year for BMED ,Baku flights are 50/50 and Almaty are about the same , But saying that if Almaty was direct service on a 767/777 the flight's might go full as it would be direct .

And Dakar/Freetown are empty (19 passenger's both ways ) , This is because BA/BMED have not done any Advertising about the new destination's. And one of the Passengers told me it was only by chance that he saw BA/BMED are flying to Dakar and Freetown now . And he said the Baggage allowance is to little 32kg as to the other British Airline that services the same destination direct , And there Baggage is 60 kg per Passengers , I dont know if this is fact though .

My Captain on my last trip said Astana and I think another city close to Baku , (I'll try and get the name ) that would be a possible route . Oh its all glamour ..!!

Come on BA give us a nice route , It does make me Laugh how we push our Aircraft to the Max . I think if we had slide rafts on our Aircraft anything would be possible , I wonder if BA started Baku And Almaty do you think they would transfer maybe another two routes to BMED . Are there any BA routes going out empty these days ??

Oh and where not getting a Christmas meal at BMED this year. If your working Christmas just a free ticket ..
Little sad, but if it saves the company money so be it !

I'll try get some more info but your's is very interesting

Take Care ...