PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet - 2
Thread: Easyjet - 2
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2006, 11:57
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I concur with the last post. I was the victim of two short notice return cancellations from BRS in the summer - one to NCL.

easyJet still don't seem to be operating normally, at least not from my local at BRS.

For instance, their web timetable shows Rome, Murcia and Venice as operating daily throughout the winter.

A quick check with the booking engine, however, reveals that in November Rome isn't being flown on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Murcia isn't being flown on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays and Venice not on Tuesdays.

There may be other routes not operating to timetable as well. I only checked these three.

If you only intend to operate part weekly at certain times of the year why not show it in the timetable?

Inverness has already been announced as only going part week in November, although it was originally timetabled as daily.

As for the re-instated BRS-Pisa flight, easyJet say it was only intended as a summer route, yet they flew it 3 x weekly last winter from BRS, and only took it off at the beginning of this month.

They are now to reinstate it in January. Weren’t they aware of the "popular demand" before they took it off?