PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF S/O gripe site
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2006, 23:00
Jetsbest

Received 25 Likes on 4 Posts
'King Oath

Are you suggesting that anyone's expressed opinion might influence their subsequent training outcomes or the company's implementation of its obligations under the pilot's agreement?

I don't condone slander and/or mischievous deception to skew preceptions. I can't condone 'sickies' and slackness etc as a reaction to company conduct. Evidently neither does QF if the anecdotes of people who've been called to account for their views after putting them on qrewroom are to be believed. But in the current 'climate' is it so surprising that some express largely concerns, largely unaddressed by management, about their prospects?

ps I'm not saying you're wrong about 'dead set tossers' either, but to me we all fall into the statistical averages of humanity in general; it's really not rank dependent. Some are just pi$$ed that the S/Os had the technical wherewithall to make it happen and wish they'd thought of it first!

Last edited by Jetsbest; 7th Nov 2006 at 23:14. Reason: additional thought added...