PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2006, 08:44
richkidpoorkid

Talking Glad I'm out of PAL

Originally Posted by bansai!
I see the fall of LT's empire soon...give it 10 years at the most. Just like any other empire in history, it all came to an end. How about Danding Cojuanco taking over? Or the Ayala's? The Ayala's bidded for PAL during Cory's time & lost to the Kamag-anak inc. remember?
PAL being in the service industry, it needs an owner who is an "equal opportunity" employer.

I give my vote to Danding or the Ayalas if they were to take over PAL!!!

The Kamag-anak Inc were actually the ones who put us all in trouble in letting Greedy LT take over PAL.

One stupid & equally greedy nephew of Tita Cory thought he could out-smart the king...man, he was wrong!!!!...the nephew actually made money out of this deal but the loosers are the PAL employees who would have to put up with the business tactics of the king .

It gives me pleasure to realize I am actually out of PAL everytime I learn of the goings back in the Phils.

Seems to me that every measured made to prevent pilots from leaving has some catch on it (consuelo de bobo). Never was anything given whole-heartedly (buong puso).

The carrot & the stick has always been management's style. And literally, pilots are made to work like horses to earn their day's worth.

Some of us simply do not have the youth to wait for ten years, as Bansai has predicted, for things to change in PAL.

BTW: Bansai, working from your pseudonym, are you one of those Pinoy pilots discussed in a previous thread who is working in Japan ??!!

Can you give us some pointers on your experiences in interviews, training, pay, living conditions, etc?

Cheers.