PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Young instructor bashing
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2006, 14:50
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CC.....mate ,you do more "Airbus Bashing" than a bull can ****e...

Hassel .....maaaaaaaaaaaate!!! water off a ducks back.....like you say ..its all about attitude/.......didnt do a lot of single instructing ,but a lot of twin stuff,402,s,twin otters,seneca.s, etc......always got a kick out of the 'heavy" boys,usually 747 pukes wanting to rent a twin to take the hosties for a sceneic run ....and then maybe get a little "slap and tickle" afterwards for their efforts...........

Luckily these wallys had deep pockets as they all busted their intail runs due to the fact that their egos got ahead of the actual flying skills.....and then most of them paid you off not to say anything.

Bottom line,instucters(ones with good attitudes) are worth their weight in gold,and if you are going to let attitudes of others "get to you" then your in the wrong buiness.....Ifly the A320 to pay the bills,but part-own a 185

.....every 2 years I take a young fella,for my bi-anal and have him show me the tricks.....its an absolute blast.....who ****es themself first, buys the tucker and tinnes.... .....stick with it mate,and enjoy the ride..........buzzzzzz..you brown-noser......PB

Last edited by pakeha-boy; 1st Nov 2006 at 15:03.