PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada RP vs 340 / 767 FO pay
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2006, 15:03
brucelee

Fly4hire.
Hey man, you forgot their Navajo insult. Seriously though, I can't believe some of the nonsense I've read on this forum. Most of it a result of ignorance about the real life at the companies we all work for. Dominus my man, I have lived overseas, my culture is not confined to being a canuk. We all have our reasons for being where we are but I'm not about to take stupidity lying down. I'll direct it right back at you and that's why some of my writing sounds harsh. Most of the stuff written about AC is usually inaccurate and unfortunately sometimes just simply confontational. The blurb by Can8vr proves to me how some are out in left field, clueless. Sure let's compare AC to the US companies who are losing money or in bankruptcy. I do agree that AC has a long way to go before being a world class airline, perhaps never will be. But the point which started me going is the one I'm still making in the end which is it's fine to go where ever you want to go or have to go to make a living.Just spare us the ego on how good you have it and how bad we have it at home. AC's hiring practices are far from perfect. I agree we are not always hiring the right people and sometimes even hiring the wrong ones. I've seen this myselfe. But that is only a small part of the picture. I may be making less money, maybe flying crappier equipment but don't underestimate the quality of life we enjoy in the great white north. Then again I'm not telling you something you don't already know. Good riddens!!

Last edited by brucelee; 28th Oct 2006 at 15:13.