PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada RP vs 340 / 767 FO pay
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2006, 12:23
NO_JOY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brucelee: (Flyer4hire)

I've read this thread from the beginning, and your original rant on pilots working for carriers that aren't Canadian is uncalled for.The only one I hear justifying his career choice is you. Why so threatened? Some guy left AC after 25 years, big deal. So that struck a nerve...pathetic. Good for him. I'm sure he had legitimate reasons to say AC conditions have deteriorated.

I'll tell you what I'm sick of: guys like you (hopefully a real minority in your peer group) justifying how great it is to be you. As in, whatever you're doing is the way to go. Thats the impression you leave.

And I stand by my original point: your hiring is screwed up. Argue that point till you're blue in the face...I don't care. Before they started laying off, it was better. The only two guys I know of that were hired with Jet time out of my experience group have brown skin.

I still think AC is a great company. The maple leaf is on the tail, great equipment, great route structure, proud history...Its the flag carrier, so you know the government will always bail it out or co-sign. I say awesome. Does this mimick your narrow-minded view?

Your attacks on on Tripler make you look like an ass, and embarass your peers. Your attacks on my views maybe justified, but you're still a punk who can't recognize a point or make one.

The funny thing is, most of the guys who leave Canada for other opportunities KNOW what its like to be you...But you haven't the faintest clue what it means to live their life for even a day. If it wasn't for Air Canada requiring it, your passport would probably expire.

And there is 747 Captains BASED in Vancouver who don't work for AC, so how can you paint everyone with the same brush? Some guys who work for other airlines have never left Canada, jackass.

Thanks to Tripler and Dominus Vobiscum keeping this discussion somewhat bearable.

Peace Out

Last edited by NO_JOY; 28th Oct 2006 at 12:41.