PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada RP vs 340 / 767 FO pay
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2006, 07:33
Dominus vobiscum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Thanks Readytocopy

You red my mind readytocopy.....Bruce my son, with your ''level'' of experience acquire from AC you should know better when to draw the line...Don't start getting Allah involve in this thread because you're walking on thin f**** ice .
One of the main experience in working overseas is to open your mind and horizon on many aspect of life, flying included. It seems from reading some of the comments that it's not for everyone to be able to do the exercise ! I am sure AC is as good as someone wants it to be...It's all up to the individual, so is overseas flying. I will admite it's not always easy but at the end of the day, we only live once so why not discover other civilizations nations, country, animals etc. Anyway for those of you who applied, best of luck and remember if you're accepted....Don't change after 6 months and stay yourself ...And if doesn't work, well tough luck, there's a world out there to discover so think outside the box and find what's best for you and your familly......

P.S. To reply to Geardoors :You are correct those are the minimums advertise but I was refering to the point system ....iF you have a degree it gives that many points, military flying ...points and so on..Anyway that's how it was for a while maybe it changed....Anyway good luck to you and fly safe ...Sincerely D.V