PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada RP vs 340 / 767 FO pay
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2006, 04:43
777300ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another dick who doesn't know squat about what he's talking about. No I didn't get hired at AC from a navajo. You are one of those idiots who have a huge problem with reality, especially when it comes to AC. Talk about stereotype, have a look at what you call yourselfe. A little bit into yourelfe I'd say. Come down from that monkey tree and face it, you ****** up in Canada and now you're happy to be singing Allah is great!!!
brucelee and fly4hire,

The tone of your posts just confirms my theory. You'll notice that I did not once say that your decision to join AC was a bad move. In fact I said quite the opposite. Furthermore I have not once said that staying in Canada is wrong. You two kids on the other hand have been quick to point out that I must be some twisted Canadian washout because of the fact that I left Canada. This is the exact behavior that makes you an embarrassment to your colleagues that actually "get it". Then you wonder why people might think you came off a PA31. You didn't listen to a damn word I said did you? Who are really the insecure ones here?

Tripler