PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada RP vs 340 / 767 FO pay
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2006, 13:49
777300ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flyr4hire
Tripler...........you are probably one of those i just mentioned above. You feel a need to **** on others who have chosen to stay in their country while you bask in the sun on your triple 7. Immature, competition, pummeled? You have been looking in the mirror recently then. Now piss off to Abu Babu Cabu or where ever the hell you are going next and leave the real flying for the rest of us.
fly4hire,

For starters, I never said I had a problem with ab-initio pilots making their ways into the airline ranks. In fact, the airline I work for has several pilots in command that started as ab-initio. What I do have a problem with however is morons like you spouting off on public forums about how good they are because they were hired by AC. It's a waste of time. The thing that you don't understand due to your obvious immaturity in the industry is that most of us end up where we are not due to choice, but due to timing and circumstance. Don't kid yourself. If I was offered a job at AC 8 years ago when I was flying a PA31 I would have pounced at the chance. Unlucky for me, that was not the way things worked out. After 4 consecutive furloughs from Canadian carriers it became clear to me that perhaps the grass might be greener elsewhere. And it was! I could not be happier where I am. At the end of the day, we all want to end up at an airline that will provide for us all the way through to our retirement. For your sake I hope you got on at the beginning of this hiring boom or you may just end up sitting in my right seat on my way into Abu Babu Cabu. Don't fret though, when you factor in the money, coupled with the adventure of seeing some place other than YEG, YWG, YHZ, YUL, YYZ, you may just like the view!

Tripler