PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada RP vs 340 / 767 FO pay
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2006, 13:28
flyr4hire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NO_JOY
Weeding out idiots like me??? You guys hired a pilatus copilot from winnipeg...I was flying jets while you were still in school. The only place that wants hire jet drivers is Jazz and westjet. Peace out, hacks.

Why make a reference to what type of a/c one fly's prior to joining AC? Does it really matter? The AB-Intio programs have been running in Europe for many years. Pilots from zero experience are put into state of the art airliners, and are managing well. By reading into your comments, re: "Who will be in the left seat of an AC a/c in BOS on a snowy day?" and "a Pilatus co-pilot from YWG" infers that this folks are not qualified to be there, and in that case, most airlines around the world are employing under-qualified pilots. My experience in Europe was a pleasnat one, but the level of professionalism i found in some parts of the world surely left lots to be desired. I too know of a couple of guys from Toronto who sit happily in a left seat of a 777. The biggest a/c flown prior to that was a Metroliner.

"The guys spouting off in this forum (like brucelee) are probably guys that got hired at AC from a Navajo job. They are so immature that they still think this is all some sort of competition. Funny thing is, if it was a competition, they would be pummeled.

Oh and BTW: brucelee, you will make one hell of an AC pilot. You fit the stereotype to a tee."

Tripler

Tripler...........you are probably one of those i just mentioned above. You feel a need to **** on others who have chosen to stay in their country while you bask in the sun on your triple 7. Immature, competition, pummeled? You have been looking in the mirror recently then. Now piss off to Abu Babu Cabu or where ever the hell you are going next and leave the real flying for the rest of us.