PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE current employment issues & union moves (threads merged)
Old 22nd Oct 2006, 07:00
erikv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hawkerpilot
Actually, we think CL300 is a hoax, Netjets is what he wants to be. Because he is not in there he creates the dreamworld from the commercials.
Hawker,

CL300 is all flesh and blood, and on the NJE-payroll. I know, and so could you.

Nice to see that we do agree on some things and I am glad you've put it into writing:

Originally Posted by hawkerpilot
To cut things short: The PEOPLE in Netjets are mostly fantastic people to work with, OPs, fellow crewmembers, other office departments .
I do'nt quite agree with your statement about management however. There may have been some issues in the past, but most of the key people we have now are too smart to think about short-term profits and bonusses only. Also, I have yet to meet the first colleague on my fleet who is not happy with our fleet manager and I hear the same from some other fleets.

As for illeagal contracts? Neither of us has been to law school, so it's hard to tell. But do you really believe the Berkshire Hathaway Group with access to the best lawyers in the world would screw up the pilot contracts?

Erik