PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DJ: 4 crew on 737-800 next year?
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2006, 23:42
adam_ant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new overwing brief

Thanks Sinala1 for the Casa document. I delivered the new 'over the top' overwing brief the other day and was shocked at how detailed it was. I felt like it was in too much detail and could possibly scare nervous flyers who were listening in. Reading the CASA thing - I see now that overwing pax need to be actually briefed in gory detail on when/how to opertate the exit. It would have been nice if the company had explained the reason for the change to us. Without explanation, most crew will stick with the old brief - which will be a violation of the exemption!

The other note in the exemption as that there will be 2 abp at each overwing door - they have yet to notify us of the requirement yet either!

I think its important that all CS fill out supp payments so VB can see the effect of this is having cost wise! Lets make it more expensive in break penalty than paying an L2X!

And for you VB hopefuls - I think we may be officially overstaffed for some months to come!

Love,
Adam

Ps: Funny that VB gets this wonderful little gift from CASA who is led by former VB manager BB!

Last edited by adam_ant; 20th Oct 2006 at 23:49. Reason: hit submit too soon!