PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas, try doing this... Out-sourced Jobs payback
Old 20th Oct 2006, 21:40
Mr.Buzzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about all pilots show their dissatisfaction with the current bodies and move over to the Transport Workers Union, atleast they have some power
Count me in!

Im tired of being told by my current union that "We suggest you sign this 'cos it's as good as it's gonna get" The same union that sits back and lets unpaid members of a companies pilot body do all the hard bargaining work while the union does f*&K all but collect our membership dollars! When pay and conditions are being negotiated, where are the well trained and well versed negotiators that we are paying for!

Or how many times have you heard this from other pilots? "I'm really only this for the loss of licence protection"

As far as this gem goes:
earn equal to or more now than I did with my previous airline that collapsed 5 years ago. And I only average about 10hrs per month more than my previous airline 5 years ago. Well go figure!!
...................yes, I have "figured"........I "figure"..............5 years ago!.... say no more!

"Would sir fender like another serve of vaseline? Oh no. You're alright jack, shall I f*&k everyone else for you then?"

bbbbbbbbzzzzztimetoriseupbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz