PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - South African Airways hiring / expanding this year?
Old 20th Oct 2006, 03:36
bianchi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we are awake

Greetings Frogman,

I think it's a bit far fetch to say''the writing is on the wall for SAA''.I won't go into detail or into a"mudsling contest" but an airline that according to your"gud feel'' is going down , don't become part of the Star Alliance etc.
I just find it really interresting to see the number of days spend by the South African crew flying for Cathay Pacific in South Africa..........couple of days off.......onto a Cathay flight and off to SA. FACT !!

There's no doubt that Cathay is a very fine airline , but to say SAA is not where any youngster-person should be is a very''wide statement''.

Are you not perhaps one of the chaps that did''nt get into SAA on your first attempt and then decided to leave for a jetjob in the far east,but secretly you would have rather stayed on SA soil should your application with the national carrier was successfull? Just asking .......only you know the TRUE answer !

Anyhow I am happy for your sake that you are over the moon living in Hong Kong,because imagine if it was the otherway round and you came back to SA.

As for EK, I won't comment, I don't think PPRUNE is the place to make silly"gud feel" statements !