PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The right camera
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2006, 01:54
NutLoose

Received 3,048 Likes on 1,287 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan Winterland
I was gearing myself up to buy a Canon 350D just to find that it's being replaced by the 400D. Now normally this would mean that there should be some good 350D bargains, but where I live where everyone has to have the latest gadget, it's been removed from the shelves and is just not available any more. Does anyone have experience of the 400D and is it that much better that the 350D?

P.S. I wnat a Canon as I have some EOS lenses for my wet film camera, so I'm not considering other brands.

Strange as it may seem Canon have an outlet on ebay now selling refurbished cameras, the 350D included and are warrantied, I have a 350D and love it, the 400D though is a 10mp camera so would be a better buy over the 8mp 350D, it also has a built in sensor cleaning system, which is a definate advantage... damn those dust bunnies , I would suggest you come over to the EOS forum and ask there, http://www.eos-forums.com/index.php

The battery pack on it BTW makes it a better fit in the hand, and more comfortable to use.