PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737- flaps for takeoff
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2006, 00:08
propelled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aircraft and propelled sound like the same person to me!
nah sorry.. i only use one name here...
What exactly has been witnessed here? Would someone sitting in the passenger cabin have all the facts, or just mere speculation
'Capt. Fathom', I'm no airline pilot, but I know what I experienced on that flight.. It happened no different to what I said in my 1st post..

If I had been that passenger I would not be able to sleep at night until I had reported it.
'Aircraft', I slept quite easily on that flight, as stated in other posts, the crew knew the problem just after rolling and did what they had to do-flaps,etc..the other passengers knew no different...it was a 'non-event' in the cabin..

All i intended to do was share an event which I thought may be of interest to people on here...
I have no interest in reporting it to CASA, however I felt the airline might want to know about it just so they are aware that it happened and maybe some good might come out of it- checklists etc, so that its less likely to happen again..

Could you guys fill me in on what 'QAR' means please?

Oh, and 'Victor India', thanks for the explanation on the audible Take Off Configuration Warning in the 737s... that explains it for me..
cheers