PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE current employment issues & union moves (threads merged)
Old 16th Oct 2006, 16:14
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hawkerpilot
BUt, as George Orwell Used to say : "some people are more equal than others"
If people from the management make mistakes like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx who was also about to land on the wrong runway(luckily ATC just prevented it) you get not punished.

The same guy had a stickshaker activate at high level, nearly stalled but managed to keep the story within a small group of people, then you do not get demoted or fired, what an example to his crew.

On the 800 however we had a good fleetmanager that was taking care of his crews an defending them, he was removed ofcourse......

Ever wondered why so many managers have left, and the same ones stay? think again.

As long as they stay Netjets will continue their fear management and nothing will change...

Regarding the stick shake incident there is a very important learning curve going on worldwide. Major, I mean major, airlines utterly dwarfing NJE are having incidents of stick shake/buffet warning and worse at high altitude.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that high altitude events such as this are approaching an epidemic at the moment but still at the stage where companies are working in house and the information is not yet being promulgated worldwide by safety organisations, aviation authorities or by airframers in a way that will reach you guys formally on the line. As well as the inside knowledge I have running the site for the past ten years I have direct personal experience of normal SOP's and available power simply not being enough for an aircraft to perform as advertised in recent months. Be very careful up there - we've all seen crazy temperatures up there this year and very experienced pilots and airlines are being caught out both in Europe and the US.

Regards
Rob - PPRuNe Towers

Hey mate (hawker) stop talking about facts you have no clues with, especially here, do not listen to the rumours too much, speak with the guys and get YOURSELF an opinion.