PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2006, 20:58
BecauseCIDSsays_so!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did not deny anyone an opinion I simply expressed that the reasons for the negativity were unjust, just because a training and launch date has moved a couple of times does not spell doom.

If these people are entitled to an opinion then so am I.

I would also say that I look at the forums in the hope there is something nice to read or someone asking something constuctive that I could answer.

I also see that certain people are going onto threads of other new start airlines saying they are doomed to fail to and I think it is unfair to those people who are working or going to work for these companies to have to keep seeing it over and over again. If these people can prove their business expertise as a finiancal or business advisor with copious aviation managerial board level experience then I could understand, but I'm pretty sure it's assumption and on the basis of hearsay and gossip and that I find very difficult to stomach.

Give us a chance, if we do fail, then say 'I told you so' but it looks at the moment to be a possible big success and I wish people could just be constructive.

If there was a glaring problem that suggested trouble then I could understand, but moving the launch date and not being mentioned in a news article, I can not.

If would like to clairfy this further SuperBoy then please PM me.

And once again, I apologise if I have upset anyone with my opinion which is based on current, up to date info from the company itself.