PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2006, 18:28
BecauseCIDSsays_so!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh...here we go again, we had a few positive comments and someone has to go on again don't they!
Teachin- it's January because they are doing things properly, we are getting proper training which takes time, the aircraft are being totally gutted and refitted, which takes time and things are going very swimmingly at the moment. Can you not just think that they might be taking their time and not rushing it to ensure that things are done right? Just becuase they weren't mentioned in a news article doesn't mean they are doomed. Zoom is doing low-cost flights, no frills, not full business class, yes we will be doing low cost business class but it's full frills and no corner cutting. Hence the time they are taking to put everything in place properly. They have all the certificates and licenses, they have the funding and they have aircraft. The seats are on sale now and the launch date is set. I believe you had posted on here that you sent your CV, if you're so negative, it makes one wonder why you bothered and I hope I don't ever have to fly with you as I like to have positive crew to work with.
Please give us a break- why can't people just think positively. We are kept very well informed by the company and everything is going to plan. Just becuase the training and launch dates have changed once or twice doesn't mean it's all going to fail. I worked at a children's day nursery many years ago before I flew and we changed our opening date 3 or 4 times due to building and paperwork delays- 5 years on its going strong- give things a chance PLEASE!
Rant over.