PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - URGENT...need your advises...
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2006, 08:26
PK-KAR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, after discussing it with a few ex-Adam last night, it's confirmed that Adam does not have such cadetship schemes.

The only cadetship scheme run by the national flying academy is now not totally free.

D6,
No cadetship with Lion either AFAIK. It seems that fresh CPL ME+IRs are taken in... And possibly non ME+IRs too, and whether there are extra fees/bond conditions with that, I don't know.

And yes, it's MD80/90 and 734s currently, with 739ERs coming. They used to have Yak42s, 732s and A310s a while back...

Skyinz77,
The only one I know is SQ/MI (not sure which one), they take in foreigners with government sponsored permanent residency programmes... As far as I know (which is very little on this one), it is the only one. A friend have joined SQ that way.

Cadetship for foreigners pose risks for the program sponsor in terms of binding the cadet to the conditions set by the company after he/she graduates from the program. Cross border enforcement ain't an easy thing.

If I understand your position, you are an Indonesian citizen undergoing education in Taiwan... do you hold a Taiwanese Residency or on a student visa?

PK-KAR