PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Fly - Not Bad At All!!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2006, 22:31
gorgeous spotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Thomson Fly - Not Bad At All!!!

Hi All, Just returned from a jaunty week in hot Lanzarote (don't bother!) but apart from that, flights out on 5th October and returning today on Thomson Boeing 767-300 were really not bad at all!! Didn't know what to expect because a few colleagues had said that they weren't really up to scratch but I have to say, pleasant cabin crew going out, planes obviously old (could see GARUDA INDONESIA painted underneath all that naff blue colour) and then after that there were stickers in the loos with BRITANNIA on so must have been part of them in the not too distant past, but the plane journey outbound was really smooth; thanks Hampshire Hog! I really did not panic at all this time, thanks to your really helpful threads! Excellent landings as well both outbound and the journey back to MAN. I was really impressed. Planes were absolutley huge!! Extra legroom seats had us in 2A and 2B so right at the front near the first exit and toilet; decent meals as well on both flights. Really service could not be faulted, part from the fact that the hosties looked really tired as we came into land at MAN tonight at about 8.35pm, but then we all were!! Get my vote and would fly with them again. Don't know if this will make sense, but after that bumpy A320 journey in June with GB, I felt safer in the 767, probably because it was bigger, I don't know, but good flights anyhow.