PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger List Gulf Air accident - Scam warning!!!!!!!
Old 12th Oct 2006, 18:04
Hazrail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Despegue, you little @rse!
To enquire openly on PPrune over an issue that professionals treat with utmost care is both inconsiderate and unacceptable.
Information for the GF 072, can be obtained at many sources on the net,I do not think this is the apporpriate time to be asking for such info, nor is it the right forum.
If your greediness supercedes your common sense and any respect for your professional brethern and the memory of those who are no longer with us; then I susggest you go bounty hunting in locations that deserve individuals like you, say Iraq for example...where every dollar bill comes with its equivalent weight in lead and sympathy.
I would love to have you fly with me to lagos, where I could give you some directions into the main city!!
I think it says enough about what i think of you and any other who wants to take advantage of others' miseries and disgruntle the professional image they've been trying so hard to keep.
So long!