PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2006, 07:53
BMED LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

Originally Posted by BestonBoard
Stewies and Stewesses, check out Silverjets all interactive on line booking website! First flight 25th Jan '07! Luton to Newark... I guess I'm biased being part of the inaugral crew, but you can't deny it all looks VVVVEEEERRRYYY professional... Recruiting now for SilverService Crew for the next A/C delivered in March... 80 needed! Daily flights to New York, 36 Hour stop overs in swanky hotels, in the big apple itself! 762... 102 Sicma Aeroseat Flatbeds, 1 IFm, 2 Psrs and 5 crew per flight... it sounds too good to be true, but it's not! It's fact... ok, so we now own flyjet, skylease and skypeople... guess the business men at the top have got their thinking caps on!!! I hope you'll consider applying, send your CV, One full length Photo and one passport photo to pleasehireme@silverjet .com... wot have you got to lose??? A little faith goes a long way... this also applies for 76/75 type rated F/D too... nothing ventured nothing gained!
I agree the website does look nice .And Congratulations on getting silverjet a few people I know have got the job . Most of them BMED !! , You must be excited . What's the interview like ? And did they tell you what the money would be like etc . Tell us more very excited !

Last edited by BMED LHR; 11th Oct 2006 at 08:20.