PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TVSA renewed hope for GA
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2006, 15:33
Apgrau

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

I never really had anything to do with TVSA, but this one time...
I had just finished my Instructors rating and was handing out CV's around Moorabbin, pretty much everywhere.
I popped into TVSA and waited a while at the front desk till someone came around to ask me if I need any help. Eventually some guy that looked pretty senior came to see me. I handed him my CV and just put in a few words about myself. He didn't even look at it... He asked me where I did my Instructors Rating and as soon as I replied he gave me back the CV saying simply "no thanks". I tried to be kind and said that he could keep it, it's only one of many copies, and he said it's a waste of time.
Apparently they have some kind of an issue with the place I did my training at..
Fair enough from one point of view, but how much good does that behaviour do to a new guys confidence?
I knew before hand they didn't like my flying school but I thought I had nothing to lose but a copy of my CV. Luckily I was warned about it and was told what to expect before I got shot down!
Anyway, as mentioned above, I have nothing else but that one "painful" experience...I'm pretty sure they don't treat everyone like that!