PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2006, 19:27
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little knowledge goes a long way

Evening folks... I also am an employee of Silverjet, and it does seem taht wherever we turn at the minute, we Soon to be SilverService deliverers are facing a lot of slander and underhanded comments... Can I just say, The company is confirming the launch date within the next couple of weeks, and will be taking bookings with effect from that day. The launch aircraft is secured from Flyjet, we have an AOC, an international licence, Training facilities supplied, moving in to our head office October 16th, the 30 min check in lounge is now being built in the private jet terminal at LTN. Silverjet only recruited 60 crew this time round, they are interviewing for a further 80 as of November once training has begun, they now have a lease of 5 aircraft altogether, with the next being delivered March 2007. If any of you work for Thomsonfly at present, you will see this news on your intranet... I'm informed. Martyn Bridger has nothing but respect for his employees, as does Laurence Hunt CEO... so to be honest, with most of the execs coming from BA, Excel Airways and other very well established UK Based Airlines, they must be doing something right! Lets keep an open mind eh folks? You don't know if yoi don't try!!!