PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas pilots to agree to pay freeze?
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2006, 09:00
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Kransky
So let me check the facts thus far. Qantas is pushing you guys to accept a type freeze. It is on the table.
Correct.

You are relying on everyone to vote it down.
Incorrect. There is nothing to vote down yet. AIPA hasn't 'agreed' with the company to even bother putting it to the vote.

But it is a possibility that they might grumble and take it.
Possibly but time actually works for AIPA in the medium term rather than for QF.

I really hope that you guys throw it out. Because it wont be just yourselves that you will shaft if you don't. You will be sh!tting in everybody's nest.
The nest is already well and truely spoiled. What we will see in the SH EBA and the LH EBA to follow shortly is how well we as a pilot group can 'clean up' the ****e that already exists courtesy of others. It will be a difficult prospect given that there are some amongst a groups of pilots affiliated with the QF group (and who reside on the East Island) who have previously approached QF to fly 767 and other types on CURRENT crappy east island conditions. So whilst QF mainline crew try our damndest to stop some of our own we have others that live close by trying to crap in ours as well!

I sincerely hope that I am wrong. Good luck.
As do I!