PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arab born pilots having trouble getting US Visas
Old 5th Oct 2006, 06:50
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
haughtney1, give me a brake, will ya!! Professional pilot who leaves the cockpit to pray in the front galley two three times a flight with all the F class passengers seen 4 bars banging the head against the floor. People who cant separate religion from the rest in their life.
Where did I say that? (stop inventing things to try and prove a nefarious point) Please go back and read the original post...where does it say he is a practising Muslim?

Recently a co-pi told me about an Arab born skipper he flown with that the guy was happy 9/11 happened and over 3000 people died and US deserved that
Where did it say..or was even implied that this guy supported 9/11..?

At the end of the day most of them do hate US so why to fly there? Yea right, I forgot its the best shopping.
Who is them? (oh yes thats right its the muslims! )
Why fly there? because perhaps his airline flys there...and he wants to know if would have any difficulties obtaining a Visa to fly there.

Mind ya that all the culprits of the last terror plot in the UK were UK citizens but adherent to Islam or better to say were trying to justify their actions through their religion. None of the religions do encourage to kill or to be a terrorist but tell that Al Qaeda and their buddies
So? there have been at least 3 americans arrested in the middle east operating as terrorists...