PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEFO/Conditions of Service 2007 Hot Oil
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2006, 00:21
cpdude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BScaler
There are only a few days left before voting ends on the issue of DEFO/CoS07.

The message needs to be very clearly sent to the President and GC of the AOA that this agreement is unacceptable.

It appears that the GC does not wish to abide by the voting rules of the AOA and instead wishes to interpret the outcome of votes in accordance with it's own rationale, (look at how the GC interpreted the RP07 vote, and what action it took when it didn't like the outcome!).

If you haven't voted on th CoS07 issue yet, then get it in - either way. Personally, as I have laid out at length in this thread, I believe that we should not vote to allow the Company to introduce lesser CoS for New Joiners, and therefore this agreement needs to be voted down comprehensively.

Perhaps then the GC will actually listen to it's members.

BScaler I have listened and agreed with most of what you have been saying but I don't see the problem with extending RP04 a few months to get a better deal.

Sure, a vote is a vote and I have asked it here before but does anyone really want RP01 back? People say they want 5-4-3 back but attached with it is RP01.

So rather than bitch and moan about the GC why not give constructive ideas on what we should be doing. I don't see trying to improve RP07 as a bad plan!