PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMed
Thread: BMed
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 19:28
winging_it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NOMORETOJAPAN
Hi everyone,

I applied for the job abount 2 weeks ago...still didn't get any answer, i believe i have to be patient !
I have previous flying experience and i'm currently flying for a japanese airline but i hate it. I read all the pros and cons about working for Bmed, you've expressed on this forum. I think it's more or less what i'm looking for.
I saw various things about the salary, could somebody guaranty that on a normal roster (no hollidays, no sickness) i will get at least 1300 pounds ?
As well i'm wondering what is your longest flight and if there is any chance to rest on a seat or in a bunk if this flight is over 6 or 7 hours.

Many thanks for your answers
Fly safe

No More To Japan

hi there,
as main crew you will look to take home about 1300/1400pm. More as you climb the ranks.
As for rest, well forget the bunk, if your lucky you may get the last row of world traveller but only on 2 or more sectors OR any flight time over 6hrs.
If your with me, not to worry, i give loads of rest when i can. You never know when you may be called into action!! and its better then looking at the rear/fwd doors for endless hrs.

Longest flt - 12/13hrs duty

good luck