PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arab born pilots having trouble getting US Visas
Old 4th Oct 2006, 16:49
Flying Daggers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

haughtney1, give me a brake, will ya!! Professional pilot who leaves the cockpit to pray in the front galley two three times a flight with all the F class passengers seen 4 bars banging the head against the floor. People who cant separate religion from the rest in their life. Recently a co-pi told me about an Arab born skipper he flown with that the guy was happy 9/11 happened and over 3000 people died and US deserved that. You don't seriously even for a sec expect yanks to let anybody like that fly into US as a professional pilot, do ya dude? I'm not against religions like Islam or Christianity or whatever but you know it I know it everyone else knows it, when it comes to religion "Islam" some of those guys can be pretty nasty and they will easily change their professional attitude towards religious one. So no wonder the yanks are very reluctant to issue a visa, they know what they're doing. At the end of the day most of them do hate US so why to fly there? Yea right, I forgot its the best shopping.
Mind ya that all the culprits of the last terror plot in the UK were UK citizens but adherent to Islam or better to say were trying to justify their actions through their religion. None of the religions do encourage to kill or to be a terrorist but tell that Al Qaeda and their buddies.

Last edited by Flying Daggers; 4th Oct 2006 at 17:08.