PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin-More flying and more money!!
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 08:24
collar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
interesting post. recently flew j* south and vb return. i feel that the 320 real cramped compared to the 737. particularly the overhead area. bins etc. also was on the new vb aircraft (only one at this stage) with the in seat tvs. i must say awesome. much better than than the jq portable jobbie on the seat back table. we were offered the service free for the 4 hr flight which was a nice touch as well. i must say vb much better product and i try to fly them over the qf products whenever i can. hosties big plus with both as well, as opposed to qf who get pissed off if you breath the wrong way... its actually a pleasure to fly with these guys and i haven't felt that in a while.
i honestly believe vb the best carrier in aus at the moment. i'm not talking just the flight, but the price, and service from check in to disembarkation. To add on same flight i was 7 kgs over limit with baggage, they didn't chrage for that as they should have and gave me exit row seat without request. j* no such thing and they charged me the extra and it was less than 7 kgs over. lets not even discuss what qf would have done. JACK S$%T. can't wait till they start operating further a field and i can rid myself of 12 hours torture with qf.