PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 02:06
planestupid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't Hold Your Breath!!

I like very much that PAL pilots might get a pay hike! (More like a nice pat on the back) However, even if the increase was 10% of the current salary (won't be more), how much could that be? Say a Narrow body captain was on $2000 a month.... an increase of $200. In the real world that is nothing. That is a days per diem in most companies. Let me encourage anyone who is thinking about moving to do so now. It isn't that difficult and many have done it before you. $5000 a month isn't an unreasonable salary in most companies, all you have to do is look around and email your CV to them. I haven't looked recently.. but I will post more jobs that are relevant to PAL pilots soon. Pilots that are nearing retirement... please don't give up hope... if you have a few years left there are so many companies that are willing to give you a chance. Be aggresive when it comes to this because this is your last chance to make enough money for your retirement!!! Remember that you are valuable and have a lot to offer a company. Don't accept this BS any longer.