PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Muslim accosts injured Para in hospital
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 10:37
Tombstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BellEndBob
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say this seems to be the product of a slow news day. Some Muslim bloke sounds off at a Para, so what. Are we really saying that our troops should either be kept in foreign hospitals or put in wards here that are exclusive and guarded by armed police? That is way more worrying than some gob****e sounding off.
Actually, if you're putting injured soldiers into a hospital, in an area that is home to many many muslims of which a small minority have already blown themselves up then yes, we should be bloody well guarding them.

I'm not labelling Birmingham as a bad place, its not however, it is any area of concern in relation to terrorism, fact.

You can't walk into a maternity ward without passing through a locked door in most hospitals so, it would not take much to do something similar to the wards where our troops are recovering from their injuries.

It's hardly an invasion of public rights & I'm sure any visiting relatives would welcome the security of their loved ones.