PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Muslim accosts injured Para in hospital
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 09:58
SaddamsLoveChild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow news day or not, this should not have been allowed to happen; where was the security and is it being reviewed? I have been involved with the repatriation of injured servicemen who have managed to avoid the ultimate sacrifice by the skin of their teeth and should be given the security that is needed to recover with dignity. I was accosted by a man and woman at a service station whilst RTB from BZN whilst in dessies, and told that what I had been doing was wrong. All I could do was agree in the case of Iraq and pay for my goods and walk. The headlines 'Officer batters living cr@p out of couple out for country drive' was starting to illuminate. People like these are in the minority though, and most seem to support us when they see us.

No Tax for OOA's, bringing back service hospitals.......short term vote winning sound bites Mr Cameron, put your money where your mouth is because I truly believe if you get in next time, you will be the man who reaps what Labour has sown - and it isnt good.