PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life after EK
Thread: Life after EK
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2006, 20:15
Farty Flaps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EXekpilot.
A very good post.
I am amazed that as a heavy jet captain you would be so nieve as to believe a bunch of ex pat managers,and take an f/o job, but thats your call.
Just one question.
Are you joiining your new company as a senior training staff F/O or Capt.? If the latter then its very convenient that you are not blocking an F/o and both your conscience and hypocrisy are saved.However:

I know of an operator looking for dec tre/i. They are most definately taking the jobs of current staff. Not their commands , but their slots as tre.They are 6 to 10 yrs senior to any TRE DEC and very competant. You see its cheaper,and they are using an agency to disguise the advert. So as eloquent as your post began it seems to descend into hypocrisy, unintentionally or otherwise. Not that I blame you because if your story is true you must have been pretty poissed off for years. Just putting it in perspective, and adding another dimension to the Dubai flat earth mentality.

Last edited by Farty Flaps; 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:22. Reason: spelling......thanks mutley, how did i get this far without you