PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Capt Refuses To Fly 'unsafe' Onur Air A321!!!
Old 1st Oct 2006, 09:12
Bbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onur

Well Swing over,

The name is wrong and I'm just a pilot like you. This week I flew the aircraft in question and have to say there was nothing on the HIL and I saw in the book and the entry of that CPT and it did not fly that same day but the next day to IKA so we are no kamikaze pilots. So the pilot has a problem with the aircraft during the taxi out and he returns to the gate like this never happens any where else, still does this means the aircraft is completely unsafe? So you get it fixed or get an other aircraft. The way this CPT did his job is I have no problems with but the annocement I don't think this was very unprofessional and also it was more or less his last day working in onur air because he would start soon with Inter airlines, so resign? He already did

Also it seems you know that CPT well knowing he total hours ect. Maybe you are the CPT.

What ever you say, you really think I would still be working here as what you say is true. There many jobs for 320 rated pilots, I even got a call from Etihad this week well I prefer to stay here!

See yeah…