PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life after EK
Thread: Life after EK
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2006, 23:34
A340Jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nearjet, it seems you are the one not reading my posts carefully. I never painted all EK f/o's with the same brush I in fact emphasized that "some" and only "some" here on Pprune seem to constantly throw their toys from the pram. Most f/o's in EK are highly professional individuals with very high hours. Nor did I say that the majority come from "coconut airways", I certainly believe that the one's constantly whining about command and DEC's probably came from "Joe Bloggs airways" flying poxy 737's and suddenly after 3 years fancy themselves in the left seat of a 777.

Just take a look at the comment from Mr Scooter there and you'll soon realize that the boy is just doing his best to substantiate what I'm talking about.

It's always the same small bunch of spoilt little brats screaming and whining and going on for ever. EK has about 1,600 pilots at present, it only seems a dozen or so are the ones constanly complaining here on Pprune.

I never said that I agree in principle with the DEC issue, but sadly that is the way many airlines with a high growth rate as EK go. In my previous airline we had the same problem, so what, that's life, who said life is always fair? Does that mean you loose all self esteem and rant on like a three year old because they took your toy away. I'd like to see actually how many of these hypocrits would not take a DEC position in another airline like SQ say if it was offered to them? Let me guess
Grow up boys and stop being complete and utter prats. You only make fools of yourselves

Over and out.
Enough typing, time for a nice cold one.
Cheers