PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMAN ATC Numbers!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2006, 13:30
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now now Duck, don't you go being economical with the truth- you neglected to mention the photo of Notso accompanying that dictionary reference. It's especially funny to those who work across the corridor from him when he slings the term at others, because it's one of his nick's.

As to my ppruning- I only try and counter some of the blatant advertising and one-sided BS that appears here from time to time. Sure, I pprune hard. I don't start negative threads- just balance. Take this thread for example. Is that really a fair statement (that the only recent sacking has been in Muscat and it's 'safer' in AD) to feed prospectives? It's utter BS.

Now, Mr. Bentley.
Sad, really, yet insightful, that you casually refer to a colleague losing his job as "for the rest of us its just another "middle east moment"". Shrug your shoulders and forget about it all, if it helps you sleep.
Too bad if you don't like my posting style, but it might help if you did more than attack the man, hypocrite. You do realise that exactly 25% of your posts are about me?
One of the reasons I post so emphatically is displayed in your post
sounds more like backed into corner so better find something to support wife/kids and make it sound like your own idea.
You either don't know the facts, or are deliberately misrepresenting them. If I was employed by AsA, as you say, why would I need to "find something to support wife/kids"? As it happens, I chose to leave AsA to persue other opportunities. I realise that you, like too many others I have met, have no concept of a life without ATC, or even someone to employ them (and is a major reason the crappy EBAs keep getting up in oz). That is no reason to publicly display your schadenfreud- most unseemly. You never know when you are going to have a "middle east moment", do you? When that time comes that you do leave, and it will come, I'll give you some advice; check the law regarding civil (and criminal) cases across international boundaries. It might save you the time posting crap about banks.

Fox knows full well his mug is having a rest in Malaysia. It left before me.