PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMAN ATC Numbers!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2006, 05:55
W.O.Bentley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c2c, 1 got asked to leave a few years ago for reasons outside of work and the other didn't get his contract renewed so just the 2 and yes they are recuiting as much as possible so dont know the reason for the non renewal. only people who would know are those involved. for the rest of us its just another "middle east moment" that cant be explained but should be rememberd for future reference.

DD as they say if you cant take a joke, dont join!

now can we get back to the ferret sorry ferris bashing??????

ferris summer was great thanks. drank some beer, ate great food went to gym/beach...oh yeh and i was employed. so not sure waht you are implying there???
roster 6 on 4 off with no short changes suits me fine, better then oz.

this gumption of which you speak, is it the same gumption endowed upon you when ASA refused point blank to employ you as an atc and also refused to give you fulltime employment in the training annex? sounds more like backed into corner so better find something to support wife/kids and make it sound like your own idea.

and no answer to the questions?? have not changed there either.

how does it go?
-if they agree with you = legend.
-if they disagree = management stooge, slanderous etc etc.
-if they ask questions that you dont like = ignore question and insult or imply character faults, threaten them with being served for slander.
-if they like middle east = spineless serco loving morons who have no other choices but to stay here.

i think that pretty much covers 98% of your posts.

ps did you hear that the banks here are now selling their debts to collection agencies from defaulters country of origin?