PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON - 4
Thread: LUTON - 4
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2006, 04:59
LTNman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Buster the Bear
A letter taken from a local newspaper gives an insight to the pathetic nature of a noise complainer, I am still laughing hours since I read it:
I have lived in my house for 11 years, and for the first 9 years the planes from Luton Airport never bothered me. But two years ago, jets started to fly very low over my house - so low, it was obvious they were on an approach for landing.
I couldn't understand it - before planes change flight paths, shouldn't there be some sort of regulation that needs changing?
They didn't even tell local residents of the flightpath changes.
The people at Luton Airport think that they can do anything they like and they have no respect for their feelings.
Thats why I don't want the airport to expand.
Mr T Bracklesham Gardens, Stopsley.

If this is the basis of the 'Anti-Luton' brigade, Luton airport management need to be very concerned. I could alleviate their crisis by sending the senior management team a few free incontinence pads! Might come in useful?
Go to http://maps.google.co.uk/ and type in Bracklesham Gardens, luton and see where this clown lives.

The best letter came from an idiot living in Caddington who wrote that he moved to the area 4 years ago and then went on to complain about aircraft noise. One has to ask if he doesn’t like aircraft noise then why move to a house under the flight path.

Last edited by LTNman; 30th Sep 2006 at 05:10.