PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Ambulance - Police Helicopter
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2006, 13:25
pistongone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Valid Points.

Your a police observer, so from that can we assume your not a chopper pilot?
Therefore seeing as a large number of us here are pilots, i would guess matters of opp's and procedures would be something we could educate you on.
And so you dont punctuate? Well if ever i have the mis-fortune to be involved in a legal white elephant ( trumped up charges and such like!) i hope it is yourself filing the reports, any first year law stude would have a field day with such sloppyness! Surely Discipline and attention to detail go hand in hand with one performing such an important job and spending the public purse in such large quantities.?
Also, before you ask, one of my close colleageues is a DS in Scarborough, currently being considered for placement to a certain building on the south side of Vauxhall Bridge, big beige modern place with Christmas trees all over it I have no satisfactory explanation as to why these were deemed necessary on such a building, with the cost born by the tax payer!
Have a nice day and i hope you chill out before your next collar, as i fear for your unbiased objectivity being in tact!