Thread: BMed
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2006, 17:07
SuperBoy

Originally Posted by QRCC2B View Post
Thinking of applying to them but afraid to once again be rejected! What exactly are they looking for? I'm well-educated with several years work experience (customer service-related such). Although, I don't speak any of their prefered languages (Farsi, French, Russian etc), only fluency in English and another foreign language and an understandable level in another two languages.
Suggestions?

QRCC2B
Very few people at BMED actually speak any of those languages - For BMED it's more of a nice to have than actually being a need to have.

QRCC2B - Apply to them, See what happens but I would say make VERY VERY sure that you are happy with the destinations (research the destinations etc.) Eg. There has barely been a seize fire agreement in place in Lebanon and BMED crew are staying in Beirut, before the runway has even been properly repaired.

On the flipside though they did get the crew out of the country rather efficiently when the first bombs dropped, if that is any consolation.

I hope you make the right decision for you. I made the right decision for me by leaving them.

Good Luck!!!