PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inverness Radar
Thread: Inverness Radar
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2006, 13:29
falcon777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Inverness Radar

I have been following this thread with interest as I am amongst those in HIAL (or HI!) who are either actively seeking alternative employment or desperately trying to ride out the 'storm' by keeping our heads below the firing line.
We all know that the Bus Conductor Bully, his Employment Law 'bending' Queen and Monty Python Sqdn Leader have utilised every underhand tactic in the book to get what THEY want. Then the BCB's Spin Doctor creates a gloriously fictious piece of blurb for the press, telling all and sundry about BCB's fantastic progress. Omitted from this blurb is the fact that BCB's apparant success has come at the cost of many well respected and experienced people being driven out of the company and many of HIALs assets being left to rot around the patch.
In his short reign, The Almighty BCB has single handedly managed to alienate himself from anyone (and everyone) who has an ounce of credibility in the Aviaiton world...to name but a few he has off ....NATS, the CAA SRG Lead Inspector, various influential Scottish Exec members, the Unions, the HI Chairman and Board, DfT Security and last but not least, 99.9% of HI staff!
The INV Radar Project is yet another example of BCB's ineptness and inability to actually listen to those who know better. So take heart HD from what I hear, I don't think it will be too long before we see a VN for the Managing Director's post? Come back Cpt Bob?????
F777

Last edited by falcon777; 22nd Sep 2006 at 13:41.