PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2006, 05:15
Soundbarviolatr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://groups.myspace.com/FAPA

Here's the MySpace.com address. Nick is another sharp kid out of SJSU and he is the moderator -- He is aware and will be expecting you guys.

No worries TP, the quality of people will be maintained and conduct unbecoming will not be tolerated. Most of the officers have or are still serving in the US Military. However, the rules governing will only reflect the background to ensure order and structure. This is your organization, so claim ownership and take pride to maintain it's integrity.

Franklin O. is a good friend of mine and flew Caravans for FedEx and was also one of my GII/III Co-Pilots in Los Angeles. He is one of the Board Members and owns a ranch north of Sacramento in Elk Grove, California. I am helping him build a 1,500 ft dirt strip on the Ranch so he can take his C172 in and out of his home. Hopefully the Runway will be completed in time for our first BBQ Fly-in in October. We are trying to wag attendance so check FAPA's MySpace Bulletin Board for futher developments and let us know if you can make it and if you plan to fly or drive in. Fly-in space should not be a problem unless we anticipate over 25 airplanes, however make sure you work out your performance problems and are up to snuff on your short and soft field takeoff and landings as it is a dirt strip with a 50 ft obstacle (telephone wires) at one end. Hope to see you there!!

effrego obex
SBV

Last edited by Soundbarviolatr; 16th Sep 2006 at 21:31.