PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2006, 07:23
Soundbarviolatr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FAPA on MYSPACE.COM

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. The structure is set and manned with officers and members and we are actively meeting at least once a month. Progress on being an official non-profit organization has been a bit slower than we would like because of everyone's schedule with work or school -- walang pahinga. The founder is a very sharp young fella who is currently running for presidency of the world reknown Alpha Eta Rho aviation fraternity at SJSU.

I encourage all of you to become mentors (pro pilots) and mentorees (student pilors - junior pro pilots), and join forces with us. We have not set up a website as of yet because of concentrated efforts on the legalities of establishing a non-profit organization. If anyone can donate their time and expertise in creating one please sound off. We were selling tshirts (see the FAPA logo on the Group's MYSPACE WEBSITE) to raise funds to pay for the legal fees and establish treasury for the group so ask for yours today by signing up on MYSPACE.COM under FAPA or Filipino American Pilots Association. Tell the moderator/admin Nick that the Deputy Chief Pilot sent you and he'll know who it is and approve your membership.

This is a great opportunity for all of us.The only concern I have is history. I know the PAL Exodus and behind the scene squabbles have divided the PAL Pilots and have taken a toll on friendship. I only respectfully ask as you enter these doors that you leave the scandals of PAL as HISTORY. I would like to see this organization grow itself into a fraternity of brotherhood.

We have the sharperst minds and the best hands in the world. It is time for all pinoy pilots worldwide to unite and show some ownership in this industry. Not only can we mentor our young, but we can also be one of the world's largest career network.

Mabuhay!!

"Effrego Obex..."
SBV

Last edited by Soundbarviolatr; 15th Sep 2006 at 07:55.