PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gentlemen ,Remove those turbans
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2001, 15:17
jetjackel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As an yank I have been as perplexed as anyone else over the years concerning America's blind and aggressive support of Israel. The events of 911 are certainly, to a degree, the results of this. Unfortunately America is a country that has been unable to erradicate drug smuggling and illegal immigrant entry for decades. Stopping the current terriorist movements against it appear to be impossible. My expeiences in the Middle East have shown me that Islam is both intorerent and dangerous to Western culture with a determination to erradicate it. 5 UK citizens of ME descent left last week stating that Islam oversees nationality and joined the Taliban. Think about that. They also stated they would kill Tony Blair if able. Very scary. Whats even more scary is the fact that many Americans believe the proper actions, after the 911 murders, would have been to immediately carpet bomb Afganistan with nukes, when proof was verified that the 'binster' was there. Any further mass murder in the US would have been answered by nuking Mecca. The Islamic world should be appreciative of the US restraint with surgical bombing with a fixed goal. We didn't become the most powerful and financially stongest nation by luck. Believe me if the terriorist activities continue to occur in the US, the future actions might become a "tad" more aggressive.