PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2006, 14:52
F Dolarhyde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I had Warden's roster I'd be ready to move as well. Luckily, I don't.
I'm still averaging 50 H per month flying. Positioning hours? Have no clue, since I don't get paid for it I don't keep track. If I'm in First I enjoy it, and the few times I'm in the back I just endure it. And even better, I rarely spend more than 18 days a month away from Singapore.
No, I don't request trips with lots of hours, all my requests are done for familyreasons and are usually the ones with low hours.
If it's true that 15 pilots have left the company this year I'll be very happy. If it continues like that then we probably are in for an even better package soon.
The advantage SIAC has is that it's based in Singapore. Who want's to live in Korea or Taiwan? Commute? No way, I wan't a life. Based in Europe? Taxes, taxes taxes...
Give me ID90:s and 42 days of leave and I'll probably stay with SIAC till the end. I live a very nice life with the salary they pay me (ca 225 K per year after taxes) and I really enjoy it here. Nice destinations with long layovers, friendly collegues and a great aircraft.
I'm staying (but I don't mind you guys leaving )