PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tony Blair's Departure
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2006, 04:01
MNBluestater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Before mouthing off about you Yanks

Originally Posted by mbga9pgf

The problem with you yanks is you never learn any lessons do you? You never bother to look back in history because you have very little of it. You will loose in Iraq not because the Islamists are a tough enemy, you will loose as you are stupid and never learnt from your mistakes in the 60's. Tell me this my friend, if you believe so much in liberty, why not sort out other nations that are falling apart before going for the ones that are capable of screwing the US economy?

Oh, it must be nice to work for a government that respects its forces, doesnt expect them to pay council tax or Income tax whilst away, gives them more phone minutes than its prisoners back home, doesnt screw with ROE for political reasons and LISTENS to its people.
Many voters in the US share your views completely. Bush BARELY won his election both times, the first time due to shenanigans in Florida, the second time in Ohio. This country is split politically right down the middle, and the Bush Oil Conglomerate/family and his oil-worshipping cronies were in this for waging an expensive war in which they could get richer and maybe get to the Iraq oil supplies and have military bases there. Well, the plans are crumbling to dust and I for one predicted it the day the war started.

Please realize that all Americans do not support our Cowboy Unintelligible Prezdet. If I hear him say "terrorishts" one more time I am going spontaneously combust.